Oracle Dermatology is a cosmetic manufacturing company, started as a skincare line with more than 27 years development experience in the pharmaceutical market In South Korea. Now Oracle is becoming a leading company in South Korea, specializing in skin and beauty.
Oracle is the No.1 Company in the 1000 dermatology clinics index in South Korea.
After developing their successful cosmetic care lines, Oracle Dermatology has began operating privately owned skincare clinics, growing to a skin empire in the world of South Korean aesthetic treatments.
Oracle Dermatology promises to make and use safe products that exclude skin irritations and troubling side effects. Oracle products do not contain artificial coloring, scent, or stimulation. Oracle is targeted at only serve what’s best for customers. Fulfilling patients’ desires and needs through the development of customized skincare line after ceaseless studies is Oracle Dermatology main goal.
Oracle has 50 branches, and each year more than 600,000 clients receive skin care at Oracle.
In 2010, Oracel was awarded the health industry grand champion award.
- Amino fruit acides
- Beta Hydroxy Acids
- Glycolic Acids
- Carboxy Peel
- Araddin Peel
- Hydrating Painless Purifying Easy Crystal Peel
- Diamond Peel
- Skin whitening
- Special whitening
- High-frequency waves
- Derma plus
- Laser treatments and after care
- Fat graft
- PRP skin Regeneration
Zhu Ying Hyun
- Graduated from Seoul medical university with a Master Degree
- Practiced in Seoul medical university hospital
- Dermatologic Surgery expert at Seoul medical university hospital
- Skilled in Botox injections
- Member of the South Korean Dermatologic Surgery Association
- Member of the South Korean Dermatologic academic association
- Member of the South Korean Health Beauty Association